Great Lakes Region Conference 2017
and ProductFest & Expo
May 18 - 20, 2017
The Akron-Canton Chapter of CSI is proud to be the host to the Great Lakes Region Conference of the Construction Specifications Institute (CSI). The conference will be held in downtown Akron, Ohio, May 18 – 20, 2017.
A detailed schedule will be released later, but here are current highlights:
Thursday, May 18 - ProductFest & Expo: 1:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- For the past 15 years, the Akron-Canton Chapter has brought to Northeastern Ohio the area's largest construction related product and technology show, and we are excited that this year's show will be the kickoff to the Great Lakes Region Conference.
- “Meet and Greet" Pavilion will include Owners from local large institutions, general contractors, construction managers, and design-build companies. This special area will allow attendees and exhibitors to meet with representatives of some of the largest construction project generating entities in our area on a one-to-one basis.
- Diverse education sessions will have topics for both design professionals and contractors. A minimum of 2.0 LUs will be available, up to a maximum of 4.0.
- Enjoy a beer tasting where Akron's finest craft brewers will be represented at sampling stations located throughout the exhibit hall.
- Dinner will be provided to all attendees.
- The hospitality suite will be open following the ProductFest & Expo. Enjoy spectacular views of downtown Akron!
Friday, May 19 - Leadership Training: All Day
- If you a chapter leader, this is a day you do not want to miss.
- Leadership training will be provided by the Great Lakes Region leaders for all chapter positions.
- Share best practices and get advice from other Chapter and Region leaders
- A special evening event will share the beauty of the Cuyahoga Valley National Park as spring transitions into summer in Northeast Ohio. Includes dinner.
- The hospitality suite will be open in the evening. Enjoy spectacular views of downtown Akron!
- Breakfast, lunch, a snack, and dinner will be provided for all Friday registrants.
Saturday, May 20 - Region Business and Pro Football Hall of Fame Tour: 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- The Great Lakes Region will conduct region business on Saturday morning, making this a must attend day for all Chapter Presidents.
- Enjoy lunch along with a presentation on the Hall of Fame and Region Awards. Lunch is included in the registration cost.
- All Saturday attendees will be able to tour the Pro Football Hall of Fame at the conclusion of the conference.
- Breakfast is on your own on Saturday only.
The conference hotel is the Downtown Akron Courtyard by Marriott, located at 41 Furnace Street. Lodging is not included in the registration cost and must be secured separately and directly with the hotel. To reserve your hotel room, please use the following link to recieve special conference pricing of $129/night. Click here.
Contact Brandilyn Fry at 440-221-5665 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you!